Nickel Plating: Ontario’s Source for Watts, Sulfamate & Bright Nickel
Precision Plating offers rack, barrel and wired nickel plating on steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, zinc die-cast and cast iron.
We plate with three kinds of nickel:
- Bright nickel
- Used for industrial, engineering and decorative purposes
- Brighteners added to bath can produce mirror-like finish
- Good toughness and strength
- Higher hardness than our other nickels
- Sulfamate nickel
- Pure plating containing no brighteners
- Used as a pre-plate on electrical contacts before precious metal layer
- Watts nickel
- Slightly brighter finish than sulfamate nickel due to added grain refiners
- Used as a flash to prevent base metal migration
We do nickel plating to QQ-N-290 or equivalent. Thicknesses range from 0.0002"- 0.0016".
To get a quote on nickel plating, please call our plating facility in London, Ontario.